& Identity Management Specialist
I am an Identity Management Architect, with over 25 years industry experience; working for large clients such as RBS, Barclays Bank, UBS, Aviva, and both the Ministry of Defence and the Ministry of Justice.
Although I am an experienced Technical Architect and qualified Project Manager, I now focus on designing and delivering complex solutions in the Identity Management and Access Provisioning technology space; drawing from my previous experiences working on client, server and datacentre design, implementation, and ongoing service management.
I have a long track record of delivering successful projects into multifaceted environments, and I actively seek roles that can bring benefit and change to the client organisation.
Having previously managed large teams, both direct and virtual, I am skilled in resource management and I am an effective and dynamic communicator. I am well versed in bridging the gaps between the technical solutions and the business requirements.
I am also currently Security Cleared to SC Level.
I am a Chartered Member of the British Computer Society and I live in Kent with my partner and daughter.
For more information please download my CV, call me on the above number, or contact me via the above email/social media icons. I am happy to discuss possible employment opportunities, professional networking, and other business related topics.
- Chartered IT Professional (CITP)
- Member of the British Computer Society
- Microsoft Registered Partner
- Prince2 Practitioner Certified (P2R/121868)
- ITIL Certified (Foundation)
- MIIS/ILM Certified (Microsoft Course 2731A)
Design & Implementation
- Designed and Implemented Identity Management Plaforms for several large organisaitons.
- Designed and Implemented several multi-site Active Directory solutions
- Designed and Implemented several Enterprise wide ‘corporate desktop’ solutions
- Implemented enterprise wide bespoke automated file access control update
- Implemented bespoke low-bandwidth application deployment system for remote workforce
- Implemented Replacement VPN system for board level executive users
- Created reference design documentation for many large scale projects
- Windows Server (all versions to 2016), Windows Desktop (all versions to 10)
- Microsoft Active Directory Design, Implementation & Management
- Group Policy Design, Implementation, Security, Backup and Replication
- Application Deployment & Configuration (incl. MSI packaging)
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 (SCCM)
- Microsoft Windows Deployment Services (WDS)
- Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK)
- Microsoft Identity Lifecycle Management 2007 (ILM)
- Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 (FIM)
- Microsoft Identity Manager 2012 (MIM)
- VMWare ESX, VMWare LabManager, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Intermediate Linux Administration
- Good Knowledge of most networking protocols; DNS, DHCP, WINS etc.
Management and Leadership
- Responsible for major projects and team management
- Commonly reporting into global heads and other senior management
- Directs Desktop and Infrastructure strategy for the region and/or globally
- Direct influence on IT purchasing decisions
- Promotes up-skilling within teams via mentoring and training
- Drives global technology discussions around new solutions and products
- Encourages knowledge sharing in a collaborative environment